http://www.costaricaelitetantra.com
1 416 556 2647
Dakini
Hi there enlightened ones! How was your week? Spontaneous, habitual, or straight to the point? Before I start today; I want to say that I was horribly saddened this week by the way people still are on the streets. While I was walking from my studio after work to grab something from Shoppers Drug Mart before heading home; I had to wait for the red light to turn green. Off to the right of the intersection, I saw a young man not much older than maybe 21, my son's age for Goddess sake; just slouched up against the CIBC bank wall, with his ball cap flung on the sidewalk in front of him; and he looked like he was just sleeping. After waiting for the light to turn; along with tons of other people gawking and walking by him; I had to see if he was OK. My heart fell into my gut and I found myself walking over to give him a shake, but he didn't respond. My fingers reached for his pulse and it seemed to be in a race for time! Immediately, I called 911 and reported it; and stood by the poor guy, who didn't even know I was there, until the paramedics arrived. All I'm trying to say here is; what f*ck is wrong with people still today?! We all carry our f*ckin cell phones, do we not. Assuming a young person flaked out on the sidewalk is a street bum, is a horrible assumption and that stab in the dark just might kill someone! Use awareness people with every step of your day.
Now to get back on track; today I'm busting open the door and as usual, charging in with my positively opinionated fingers! Catch my light people! We need sex consistently for our internal body health. You all know (I HOPE BY NOW) that reflexology is an alternative healing technique which uses pressure points to restore the flow of energy throughout the entire body, right? Good!
Well, with this practice of reflexology, it's believed that the ends of the body have a source of wealthy acupressure and reflex points; which is why the practice is usually applied to the feet, hands, ears or face. BUT; you knew that was coming didn't ya? What if I told ya, that the Eastern practices of Taoist/Tantra elements justify that the most intense and powerful reflex points are actually the sex organs themselves? Yep! That's right; beautifully honoured Yoni's and sacred sexy Lingam's!
Alright then, let me unravel this teaser today for all you wise, disciplined students. The reflexology zones located in the Yoni are the same as those found in the Lingam, EXCEPT in reverse order. Soooo, in that event, when your lover’s Lingam fits; that is, agreeably cozy into your Yoni's bud during the sacred sexual union; these reflex zones line up to produce a powerful connection between both bodies; AND, (big key element here) when the lovemaking is SLOWWW (and I do mean slow) and PURPOSEFUL, it can also aid in healing emotional and physical ailments. After all this time; like who would have ever f*ckin thought that?
The connection and exchange of energy during love making MUST be and I'm being very straight up about this lovelies; for ALIGNING and TUNING in with your own sexual energy as well as with your partners; making this HEALING PROCESS; (which is what it is grasshoppers), a sensual experience that carries more health benefits than you can ever possibly imagine. It's not about f*cking! Most people are stuck in the mindset of sex meaning f*cking hard and fast. F*cking that way only f*cks you up followers of truth! Sure, you can say to your sexy one that you want to f*ck them like there's no tomorrow. BUT, I can't resist tellin you all that there's an alternative to all this f*cking. You can work together with your partner on opening the Yoni/Lingam energy channels. GENTLE SEX is the kicker here; because when sex is hard pounding; instead of generating sexual energy gradually and slowly; opening the emotional heart center which is connected to your female partners cervix; and I'm f*cking serious today; will SHUT DOWN her reflexology points connecting to her organs! The same holds true for you guys out there; chances are you'll feel like your just f*cking her to death; which you basically are, as well with yourself and probably didn't even know it did ya? Hmmmmmm, well now you do!
Get present my clan and promise me you'll be dove like with your moves will ya? The outcome you want is to aid the emotional connection with your partner as well as internalize that generated pleasure chemical oxytocin, so it weaves throughout the body on a cellular level; allowing it to latch on to your main organs like a new born baby to the nipple! Your organs are starving for this fertilizer so it's nourishment can provide healthy maintenance. Follow the path I'm blazing for you all here! Your main organs are your heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, and spleen/pancreas and they CRAVE that sexually generated chemical vibration. The stimulation of the reflexology points shown in the diagram above, with a gentle awareness while having sexy sex, WILL bring balance and vitality inwardly where it belongs, so external robustness can illuminate on the outside.
Alright my humming birds; GET BUSY!
Love you all oxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment