Friday, June 17, 2016

 http://www.costaricaelitetantra.com
1 416 556 2647
By:  Dakini



Hello you bright, sexy minded lovers for information!  Wanna make some SERIOUS changes for your body, mind and extend the span of your life? Ya you do!  So what if I told ya that it's also possible to seriously change our DNA from within ourselves through sex!  Say what, you say? This (key phrase here) LOVING SEX can even alter our DNA blueprint if we really want it to.  Well let me tell ya; I've been doing some diligent research for these questions and I was soooo snoopy; which I've been for years, that I wanted to share some of the specifics I found with you and re-invite you all into the wonderful world of sexual intelligence!

The Sherlock Dakini that I am; uncovered some rare studies done with couples who practice a technique that utilizes heart focused breathing during sex; which then generates an honest, positive emotion of love and genuine appreciation for each other.  Soon after, when they guarded that deliberate intention through meditation while having sex, there were DNA tests done and those sexy little codes either wound or unwound in their bodies.  Like holy shit; as if I didn't know that right?  This is evidence people; and it supports my tirelessly endless sexy scheme of trying to get you all on board the lifestyle of Tantra!

Yes my grasshoppers!  Those miraculous molecules CAN be altered through loving intentionality (my new word of the day) when you're about to slip into the steamy sac!  When couples are in a heart focused, LOVING state of mind, more articulate, (meaning expressing what they want in the moment of pleasure) and having a meaningful process of their noggin functioning; then, they have a greater potential to alter the framework of the DNA during sex.  So, why would we even want to alter our DNA in the first place?  Are you kiddin me?  Like daaaaa; why the hell would you not?  Hark, my sexy blossoming humans!  So you can alter body toxins, renovate physical pain, convert the aging process and the f*ckin list is goes on!  I keep tellin you all; that emotion of LOVE; which should be unconditional, gives meaning to our lives and the power of IT during the breathing meditation with sex, WILL enrich our bodies beyond your savage dreams people!

Our bodies are affected by how we feel, think and express; so with the intention of feeling, thinking and expressing LOVE while having WHOO HAA in turn, WILL affect what our DNA expresses.  Take a minute and look back at a time when you were experiencing anger or anxiety; did you get sick?  You probably did.  When ongoing negative emotions such as anger, anxiety, dislike or hate, or repeatedly think gloomy thoughts, we experience stress and our energy reserves get redirected.  So, when we intentionally activate the meaningful power of our heart with sincere feelings of appreciation, care and love, we allow our heart’s energy to work for us and to refuel our energy reserves; ESPECIALLY during sex when oxytocin is boundin around like a rubber ball all over our DNA!

DNA IS the very bridge between the euphoric and the physical.  We can keep it playful and simple here by saying; it's our internal magician who receives higher consciousness impulses which manifests into body form.  Now that I see science is finally beginning to experiment with the natural keys for unlocking the buried code of our DNA during sex; it’s going to answer many of the vital questions of our time.  One of those questions is: Why there's such disharmony not just in our physical selves, but also the wider world.   And it’s also going to point the way forward for a new sexy humanity! 

Be mindful when you're about to go into sexual ceremony with your hottie will ya! Choosing to focus on a sincere, loving, positive heart feeling, over a f*ckin wham bam thank you mam WILL renew you mentally, physically and emotionally.  The more you do this, the better you're able to ward off stress and energy drains.  Those heartfelt positive feelings WILL fortify our energy systems and WILL nourish the body at that cellular level I keep f*ckin writing about!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Tight hugs for you all sexy beings!
oxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment