Friday, August 12, 2016

 http://www.costaricaelitetantra.com
1 416 556 2647
Dakini in Toronto & Costa Rica



Hello my seekers for the light of truth!  Are you feeling the shift?  Do you sense the vibrational twitch, BUT,  at times struggle with its' battle?  SURRENDER  TO  IT  PEOPLE!  Let it alter your life completely, because if you don't; YOU'LL SUFFER and won't get to experience THE most energetic evolutionary transit humankind; as we know it today, has EVER witnessed!!

Every 13,000 years, a mind blowing event takes place on this Earth; (and you better be f****** grateful that you were born and living right now to meet its' acquaintance this time!).  It's not very well known or even spoken of for that matter; and this occasion is a celebration that's going to change the course of Earth's entire history.  You must know by now that In 2012, the grand occurrence took place.  And the impact has now left a lot of human beings feeling confused, lost & dumbstruck, overwhelmed, outraged and down right pissed off (especially men).  Those of you with the knowledge know what I'm talking about, don't you?   For those who don't; what I"m f****** talking about is the Earth's Kundalini (FEMININE ENERGY) has veered to the south grasshoppers!  Gezzzz, like now I understand why the universe sent me to Costa Rica yearssss ago to live.  I was already on my path and didn't know it!  That's where I took back my female power and absorbed the feminine back into my DNA!!!

Today I wanna explain as simply as I can, what the hell's goin on out there!  It's like this lovelies!  Connected at the center of the Earth, there's a moving energy.  Think of it as a snake; because it maneuvers in a similar fashion.  It actually echos the same Kundalini energy wave that I jibber jabber about from time to time; which is along the spine in the human body.  Our big blue & green marble IS a living, breathing organism and ecosystem just like us; SOOOOO, it's easy to see and understand that SHE too, has her own Kundalini; her own meridian system and chakra locations.

The Earth’s Kundalini IS the SECRET energy that's connected to the hearts of ALL humankind.  And for some, DISMALLY; they just don't connect!  It's always attached to a single location on the surface of the globe and stays there for a period of about 13,000 years.  BUT, (it had to come) then it moves to a new location for the next 13,000 years, based upon cycles of time, or what I like to call; the procession of the Equinox.   When the Kundalini moves, our idea for spirituality changes.  It TRANSFORMS us ALL  by sweeping in new energies for the next cycle by leading ALL of us to a higher spiritual path.  This is the BIG picture that's goin on right now my sexy followers!  Look at all the time you've got now to join in the festive event of a lifetime!  You better pass this knowledge forward people; to the next generation so that this exodus continues!

The Kundalini has two poles; one is in the exact center of the Earth.  The other?  It's located on the surface somewhere and anywhere in the world.  It's the consciousness of the sexy sphere HERSELF that decides where it's going to be.   Think of the energy as a Dakini's consciousness; free to alter the stream of energy at any given time.  And get this; there's a pulse of exactly 12,920 years when the polarity of the Earth’s Kundalini changes to the opposite pole, and it simultaneously changes location on the surface of the Earth.  SOOOO, when this new location is established; this not only RAPIDLY  wakes up the lethargic minds of the people living near this sacred point on the Earth, BUT, also it sends a frequency into the electromagnetic grids surrounding this Goddess damn planet!

According to the Mayan calendar, this luminous divine snake vitality; Kundalini, was already set in motion in 1949 and has already completed the move to HER new neck of the woods as of 2012; which is the Andes Mountains in Chile; the new household of our Kundalini Earth.  Like I said; there's reason's why I built my Goddess fortress down south!  I got as close as I could to build my nest near the center of the spiritual awakening on this world of ours!  And another note I just have to sprinkling in?  This movement marks the transition from male to FEMALE spiritual energy.  Finally!!!!

After stickin my nose around; I have to conclude by asking you sexy shifters; wanna accelerate our healing to an even higher vibration?  Ya you do and you must know, I'm slithering the obvious into the damn equation!  Take the one you LOVE to the virgin location and engage in the sacred sexual union as much as possible while you're there!  Generating SEXUAL energy in this matrix WILL spawn the purest Merkabah to heal this sorry ass world!!!!  Wanna quadruple the influence?  Make sure your FEMALE partner deliveries as many f****** orgasms as possible while you're at it!

Alright then; another Friday has come and gone.  Enjoy your weekend!
oxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment