Monday, March 7, 2016

 
 http://www.costaricaelitetantra.com
1 416 556 2647
Dakini

Hi there sexy ones; I just want to quickly share my too brief of a trip down south.  Wow!  The envision festival in Costa Rica; I'm tellin ya, it was; well, in one word ecstatic!  Unfriggin believable!  I don't think I've ever, and I mean ever experienced such strength and creative power of human energy in all my life!  Seriously, and the positive potential for the human existence to live in a like minded peaceful, pleasurable place.   Let me just say this;  it was overwhelming!   Today I want to share some information I dug up on the power and pleasure of that human existence, when it first enters this earth dimension through birth.  
Say what?  What pleasure you're probably saying, huh ladies?  But yes, yes, ohhhh yes!  You can have pleasure with childbirth.   It's not only possible, it’s a necessity for women to experience the pleasure of birth and lose the pain.  When thinking about the idea of enjoying this blessed event, there's nothing more intriguing to me for one; because I’ve given birth; but at that time, I don't really recall it being a moment of pleasure during the half hour of my labour, (yes, it was brief) but afterwards, I did experience flutters of pleasurable sensations in my Yoni's clitoris!  Seriously here; this hexing idea of an orgasmic birth exists.  How the hell could this visit from the stork ever be physically enjoyable you ask?  Emotionally maybe, spiritually definitely, but physically?  That my sexy followers, is an absolute!
BUT,  if you take three winks to really think about the body parts involved in this creation, well, it isn’t as far of a reach as you might have thought, right?  It's true, look, the idea of orgasms and birth being the same energy may take A BIT of cultural reconditioning, but on a physical level they're quite complementary; believe this!  The hearsay reports of orgasm during the big birds arrival, have long been circulating the natural childbirth community for a while now.  These so called crazy chronicles reached probably their widest audience yet in 2009 with the documentary called Orgasmic Birth; directed by childbirth educator Debra Pascali-Bonaro.  So, putting all this In simple terms for ya.  When you give it your all ladies, it's possible to feel the same sensations that you do when you orgasm during sex.  I'm telling ya, it should be a climax like no other, ( ya think!)  It should be fuelled by the same cocktail of love hormones released during a sexual orgasm.  That rush of love, fuelled by birthing hormones, is felt by mother and baby, leaving both on a hormonal high that is naturally designed to promote that necessary bonding process.
On that note though; you gotta also know that the skepticism from the concept of pleasure during birth along with the idea of sexual feelings during the process of it, can be deemed as a tad unacceptable.  Well of course it's ill favoured in the churches eyes and the CRAP of religious points of view.  Just because all the sinning eve did in the garden of Edan; the crooked cross says women where to parish in pain!  F....CK THAT!  I'm here to tell ya, because I felt my Yoni experience orgasmic waves after birth; and it felt awesome and it's too bad I didn't know about Yoni healing back then or I would have more than likely (knowing my Yoni) experienced orgasm during the grand arrival!
From my studies about healing women physically, emotionally and spiritually through the gentle, non intrusive and healing touch on the Yoni via Tantra healing; I'd be among one of the first to try to put a brand on my practice and take it into the labour room!   We need to bring back this ancient practice of Tantra healing during natural birth; so women could experience moments of ecstasy with her dispatch of a human life.  They'll be the new age midwives, who, spend their careers healing women.  Whether or not orgasmic birth is in the cards, the anatomy involved brings good news for labouring women because sexual stimulation and orgasm reduce sensitivity to pain during birth.  Let's get out of laboratory and in the delivery room, by stimulating the clitoral and the exterior of the whole dam Yoni during the blessed event!  Listen; get the vibrators out people; it will change the history of giving birth and allow it to be the experience of pleasure not pain!
Finally of course; it's such a societal issue when some women who actually felt ashamed that they had pleasure during birth, because the expectation is usually pain.  We have to change that people!  There are more and more women coming forward and saying that they've experienced an orgasmic birth.  I think it's about F.....CKIN time to stop feeling embarrassed about it and embrace the fact that IT IS happening; AS IT SHOULD BE.  After all, that Yoni down there; she releases living souls that are 10 lb.'s or more into this world.   She's powerful, expressive and explosive, both in birth and orgasms and they should be felt with pleasure not pain!
Ok lovelies; see you next week
oxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment