http://www.costaricaelitetantra.com
416 556 2647
Dakini
There's an issue that always creeps up about sexuality and I always find the same dilemma. That is, if we all started to do what we wanted to do sexually, what would the world be like? If you take away all the rules, what will happen? A massive world orgy? The answer to this is where you and I must come together in agreement, no? I have absolute confidence that if you were to drop your outer rules about sexuality, you would find your own inner rules to be so much more humane, spontaneous, loving, and kind; would you not? I would hope so! Most people seem to think that they are caged animals, and that if the cage were opened and the rules gone, you would become some kind of sexual beast. My sexy friends, it's not like that at all. You are a part of the createdness that carries with it, an awareness of what's most beneficial; should you choose to be sexual. But, when you turn to the outer false rule instead of to yourself, things become unclear. The law within your own sexual being is absolutely predictable. I know that, because I know the law upon which I was born and created from. SEX!
Since the beginning of your time here; you've been seeking compassion, understanding, harmony, courage, wisdom, your own nature, your essence of being and love; it's all part of the source where we came from. Where the heck do you think this raw material initiated in the first place? In the moment of your creation, you were given incredible gifts; and one of the most important IS the gift of sexuality!
Don't be confused when you move through your sexual world. You have certain feelings and emotions that you want to harmonize with sex, when connecting with another human being, right? You have different opinions; because you're different, true? If you wish to understand sexuality, don't view it with your thinking mind. The energy itself is as pure as any energy that you could possibly imagine. Ask yourself; what purpose do I want to use sexuality for? When you place this power of sexuality in your hands, you want to feel it and say; what will I do with it, whom will I share it with and how is it going to affect my life? You can't see your sexuality, but you can detect it's aura as power within you, so you must investigate yourself. These are the queries which each and everyone of you must answer. The justifying outcome stems from the deepest part of your being. Don't be afraid, you will not become that wild sexual animal that you fear. What you will find, through deep probing, is the greatest ally the physical body has.
So many people use allies from the so called spirit world but listen up! Your ally is right here. Sexuality IS the accomplice here; because it gives you the opportunity to better understand yourself through being part of your own naturalness. Any one, no matter what their age, who has feelings of sexuality that are in some way distorted; or physical desires that make them unhappy or uncomfortable, should recognize them as areas of unfinished business. Your conception perhaps wasn't from a place of love; it's science people! You will need to clear that from your being with some guidance and help. Look, if you don't have sexual expression in your life, it's because you've decided that you didn't want it. If you're sitting around on your sexual power because you think you're too ugly, too fat, too old, or for whatever reason, then that's the belief you project into the world, and that's what you WILL experience.
Sexuality rules were made by people from our history who didn't feel free in their own sexual expression; and placed themselves and society in a friggin cage. Want the bust out of jail card? I'll give it to you for free, then see me for rehabilitating yourself for re-entering the real world of sexuality!
Enjoy your weekend my sexy people!
oxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment