Friday, October 2, 2015

The Facilitator



http://www.costaricaelitetantra.com
416 556 2647
Dakini

Hey you obligated human beings!  How was your week?  Today my opinion maybe an unpopular one; but it's not just an opinion followers; it's the grounded truth!  So what's that truth?  I want to reveal many truths, but for starters, your orgasms are your own responsibility.  Listen, I've never understood this concept that our lovers are supposed to give us an orgasm, like a present in a nicely wrapped up box, and that if they don't, they're a crappy lover.  Lies, lies and more lies!

Back in the earlier times of my sexual explorations; I was a late bloomer when it came to sharing my orgasm with another person, though I took to masturbation like a real natural.  I didn't have a ton of friends, and certainly no boyfriends as a pre-teen, but I had a good time with my five fingered friend, the faucet insert of the bathtub, the back of my hairbrush, the flexible massager that connected to the shower head and the jet outlets of our family swimming pool!  You get the idea; I was taking ownership of my sexual pleasure right away!

How many of us have had those times when we're having sex, and one of you is trying to get the other person to orgasm but it just isn't working, and you just want to stop, but you don't want to be selfish (or make the other person feel bad), so you keep going when both of you would rather be curled up watching some movie and finishing that bottle of wine? Things can peter out in a frustrating way; which then leads to soreness in your genitals and annoyance for a better word.  Women can fake it, or men can raise an issue, but either way, both parties can take things into their own hands, so to speak.

Don't get me wrong, I love to give pleasure, and certainly love to receive it.  My adoration for engaging in a really serious talk to my partners lingam until he's rock hard; then slipping it in until he has an orgasm, sends waves of pleasure through my spine; but I'm not responsible for his pleasure; only mine!  Which is why I take control and jump right on him.  You have to shift your mindset again here; orgasms aren't even the sole point of sex.  You have to know this by now!  But honestly, sometimes we do just want to explode into a sea of ecstasy and squirm and tumble all over the bed (or the kitchen counter ), and it's not going to happen unless you take the reins.

At those times, ask your lover, in your sexiest voice, if he'd like to see you make yourself come.  Throw in a brag if you want, about how you can do it in a minute or less.  I've never heard of anyone saying no to that proposal; have you? Nor have I heard anyone seem disappointed in the offer.  And since you know exactly ( or should by now )  how to touch yourself; I'm 95% sure that you will be successful.  He feels good watching you pleasure yourself, you feel good.  What's not to like? 

It's the world's greatest thing if we have lovers who can play our bodies like finely tuned guitars and who know exactly what we want when we want it.  This happens, but while we're all looking for one of these rarities, I'd prefer to thoroughly enjoy the person I'm with, knowing that if one of us doesn't have an orgasm, then that's OK.  And if one of you sexy people wants to have one but you're sensing the orgasm just isn't gonna happen during your sexy parts rubbing up against one another; then know that you have fingers that can make it happen (or toys as a last resort ), which makes that a sexy part of your time together.  No fights, no disappointment, and no resentment, just toe curling, yodel inducing pleasure. 

So who are the other 5% you're thinking?  Those are the ones who expect someone else to do the deed for them, and take the other person for granted.  They are the ones that don't know their bodies completely.  They have no voice; and carry no element of sexual responsibility.  Your sexual partner is a facilitator, nothing else!

Anyway, there is more coming as you must know!  Enjoy your weekend and this great Fall weather.
oxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment